понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

Follow Only Deco Love

Follow Only Deco Love

The apartment is slowly coming together, and although there are many essentials that I need, one I was missing sorely was a kitchen table. I had several designers in mind but I ended up founding an In Between &Tradition table on Finn for a very good price which made my decision quite easy . I already had 4 In Between chairs in the same colour , and although I didn't want to go for an all uniform look, it turned up looking very similar to what I wanted it to look.


The whole apartment has big windows that let plenty of daylight in, but I really love working from the kitchen especially this time of the year. The kitchen is also where the balcony is at which is looking towards the small private park of the building ( the whole block is build around it), something I find quite ideal during summer with the nature bursting in. Athough it is Saturday I need to catch up with emails and work (moving has taken so much of my time this week), so you will find me here for the next couple of hours. Since I came to Oslo I have been taking more instagram stories, so for highlights of my day or my whereabouts you can always get sneak peeks there, I love sharing some Oslo love!







Original article and pictures take www.onlydecolove.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий