понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

Winter Art Gallery Wall with Minted

Winter Art Gallery Wall with Minted

I haven’t made any real changes in our dining room in the past couple of years but today I’m excited to share with you the winter art gallery wall that I created in partnership with Minted! And bonus, I’m also sharing my easy tips for how to create your own gallery wall. When we re-did our…



Happy holiday season friends! I just love this time of year and especially love getting into the holiday spirit by decorating our home for the holidays. I used to wait until closer to Christmas to decorate, but all my decorations start coming down on the 26th (because once Christmas is over, I’m over it!) so…



I’m so excited to share with you guys a recent update we made to our kitchen by working with American Standard and HGTV Magazine – our new Delancey Single-Handle Pull-Down kitchen faucet! And what’s really fun? You can see the new faucet in our kitchen in the October issues of HGTV Magazine and Food Network…



Happy Friday everyone! We’ve been having lots of fun family adventures and getting back into the school/sports routine which means not a lot of blogging BUT next week I’ll be sharing all our exterior updates from the summer and a fun new kitchen update. In the meantime, I wanted to check in with all of…


Original article and pictures take houseupdated.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий