понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

The poetry of monastic dining rooms

The poetry of monastic dining rooms

John Pawson

After a long weekend of celebrations and food, I feel I need some detoxing or, at least, slow down a bit. No wonder these understated, almost ascetic simple dining rooms look so inviting to me right now. I love the serene, quiet vibe they have, suitable for switching off and taking things a bit more gently and intentionally. Attributes I really feel I'm lacking now in my first weeks of balancing with a newborn and a toddler in the house. How about you? Did you enjoy this Easter holiday? Are you also in need of something simpler and more quiet to start off the new week?




Original article and pictures take static.blovcdn.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий