понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

Kristina Meltzer's Sunlit LA Home Tour

Kristina Meltzer's Sunlit LA Home Tour

I've seen iterations of Kristina Meltzer's Los Angeles abode floating around the web for quite a while and every time I happen upon an image of her sunny digs I'm smitten all over again. It's no secret that I'm a big fan of breathable white spaces with minimal design, a touch of California cool and the tiniest pops of color (scroll down for the emerald green accent wall of my dreams!) and Kristina's house ticks all those requirements nicely. The founder of 100 Layer Cake and 100 Layer Cakelet, it's no wonder that Kristina has mastered the art of making an inviting, kid-friendly home that is perfect for adults too.


Keep on scrolling for some of my favorite rooms to grace the web in a long time...





Kristina-Meltzer-14.jpg



aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRnNhcmFoc2hlcm1hbnNhbXVlbC5jb20lMkZ3cC1jb250ZW50JTJGdXBsb2FkcyUyRjIwMTYlMkYwNiUyRm1pbmltYWwtcnVzdGljLW1vZGVybjIuanBn.jpg



Kristina-Meltzer-25.jpg







Original article and pictures take hazelandscout.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий