понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

Kitchen Organization Tips

Kitchen Organization Tips


I use mason jars to store just about everything. It’s the kitchen staple that I can’t live without. They are better than tubberware because the tops are standard so you don’t have that annoying problem of the top not being not quite right and in my opinion I like the look of them better. Win, win! I store leftovers and spices and pantry staples like lentils and oats and flour in them, the list could go on. You can get them in several different sizes and they are super cheap.




This is another thing that drives me crazy about my small apartment, the storage is pretty atrocious. So I had to invest in some extra shelving for the kitchen. I put a sturdy wire shelf in the alcove next to the kitchen for the pantry and I installed some small shelves above the stove for spices. It’s important to assess your space and figure out where and how you can best add a little extra storage without having to spend too much.






Original article and pictures take www.ebay.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий