понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

Joanna Laajisto lives here!

Joanna Laajisto lives here!

This is the Helsinki home of interior architect and designer Joanna Laajisto and photographer Mikko Ryhänen. I have written about Joanna's projects before, and their old home here, so I was excited to see pictures from their new apartment.


I met Joanna and Mikko last year when they were in Stockholm for a vacation, and took them to my favorite coffee place. And when I went to Helsinki in the autumn, Joanna was so sweet and showed me her favorite coffee spot! Now this could be a nice tradition, to meet up with internet friends for the best coffee their city has to offer, don't you think?


Anyway, this is where Joanna and Mikko lives with their two children. A bright city apartment filled with light and a mix of Californian and Finnish style, and with Mikko's photos on the walls. While the base is all white and subtle tones of gray, the atmosphere is balanced by some vintage furniture pieces, and small black details add a graphic touch.





Original article and pictures take emmas.blogg.se site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий