понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

INSPIRING SPACES – BRIGHT AND COLORFUL

INSPIRING SPACES – BRIGHT AND COLORFUL
Marni-kitchenwide

I can’t even cope with how beautiful the photos of this space are. Just another Australian home I’m dreaming about getting adopted into! I know, my Australia obsession is kind of annoying but with everyone being so obsessed with France and French women, maybe I’m just throwing some balance into it? I don’t care where this house is, it’s ridiculously good. And it makes me want white floors in my bedroom. And more plants, stat! Hope you love it as much as I do! xx- Sarah (via The Design Files)


Marni-bedroomdetails

Marni-kitchenhero

Marni-KatDetails

TDF_canning_st8510

TDF_canning_st8443

Original article and pictures take ahouseinthehills.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий