понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

Dark Walled Bathrooms

Dark Walled Bathrooms

How amazing are these? This last one in particular makes me weak in the knees. Black and white, modern fixtures juxtaposed with traditional architecture, and I love the double wide sink extending to both faucets. Oo and the open shelf beneath the sink with…



Flowers: the universal accessory. Flowers work and are welcome in virtually any style home, wouldn’t you say? They’re fragrant pieces of natural sculpture, and often providing the perfect pop of color. These sweet little potted flowers are beautiful in this Scandinavian style room. The…



Typically the word “busy” when referring to interior design is not going to be a good thing. But I submit for your consideration that busy isn’t always bad. When it comes to the use of lots of accessories and knick-knacks, there are strong opinions for…



Oh man is it ever Monday. I never seem to sleep well on Sunday nights which creates quite the struggle Monday morning. An overcast sky makes matters worse. I would much rather be some place sunny, enjoying beautiful outdoor spaces like these. I would…




So basically I own the most amazing lamp that has ever existed. It’s ridiculous, it’s gaudy, it’s HUGE, it’s sparkly, it’s just awesome. This past Saturday my mother asked me to go antiquing with her because she’s looking for some things for her bathroom.…


Original article and pictures take 181.224.138.219 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий